4:25 p.m. ET
Key Decision #1: (SF ball, leading 15-10 / third-and-6, SF 42 / 2:33 Q4)
• Arizona dials up a good blitz call that gets home and results in a sack – good defensive call, considering earlier in the game in a similar situation the 49ers caught them in a blitz for a TD.
• Having forced a punt, Arizona regains possession and drove for game-winning TD.
• While Arizona won, rookie offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich is going to struggle. He did, however, do a good job of making WR Larry Fitzgerald the focal point of the game plan, really for the first time this season.
• Arizona also did a good job starting off QB Josh Rosen with much easier throws earlier in the game that got RB David Johnson’s hands on the ball.
• SF mysteriously did not utilize FB Kyle Juszczyk much in this game, and he arguably is one of SF’s better athletes on offense.
• This was really the first game this year that SF head coach Kyle Shanahan’s game plan seemed uninspired; tempo was lacking on offense Sunday.
• It will be difficult for QB C.J. Beathard to make it through the season; he has taken a lot of hits and the 49ers boot game on offense leaves him exposed a bit too much.