1:00 p.m. ET
Key Coaching Decision #1: (BAL ball, trailing 6-0/ Fourth-and-1, TB 7/ 5:22 Q2)
• The Ravens faced a fourth down and decided to go for it. Lamar Jackson ran up the middle for a first down. The drive ended with a touchdown as WR Chris Moore took a shovel pass into the endzone.
Key Coaching Decision #2: (TB ball, trailing 20-12/ Fourth-and-4, BAL 33/ 7:12 Q4)
• The Bucs decided to go for it on fourth down in Ravens territory. Jameis Winston dropped back and threw an incomplete pass intended for WR Chris Godwin. Baltimore took over on downs and ran out the clock for the win.
• Baltimore controlled the game with a dominant running game as they had 242 yards on the ground. The Ravens had just as many rushing yards as the Bucs had total yards of offense.
• The Ravens defense again played great as they contained a potent Tampa offense and held them to one touchdown and only 12 points.
• Tampa Bay running back Peyton Barber ran the ball well against the Ravens top five run defense as he finished with 85 yards rushing and a touchdown on 19 carries.
• Lamar Jackson has now won four out of the five games he has started as quarterback of the Ravens. He continues to make huge plays on the ground and is improving as a passer. He will face his toughest challenge to date as the Ravens travel to play the Chargers next week.