1:00 p.m. ET
Key Coaching Decision #1: (BAL ball, trailing 14-13 / fourth-and-1, BAL 45 / 10:15 Q3)
• The Ravens, facing a fourth down and short, decided to go for the first down and Lamar Jackson was stopped short on a run up the middle. The Bengals take over in Ravens territory and end the drive with a touchdown pass by Andy Dalton to take an eight-point lead midway through the third quarter.
Key Coaching Decision #2: (BAL ball, trailing 21-19 / 2-point conversion attempt / 1:07 Q 3)
• Ravens score on a run by Gus Edwards and decide to go for two. The attempt is successful as Edwards easily gets into the end zone to tie the game at 21.
• Lamar Jackson started his first game for the Ravens and played well, as he ran for over 100 yards and led a Ravens offense that had 265 yards rushing and controlled the clock for over 38 minutes.
• The Ravens defense completely shut down the Bengals offense and held Bengals running back Joe Mixon to 14 yards on 12 carries.
• Andy Dalton could not get anything done in the passing game as he finished with only 211 yards passing. He desperately needs wide receiver A.J. Green to get back into the lineup to help a slumping Bengals offense.