1:02 p.m. ET
• The Dolphins had a 17-0 lead in the third quarter and let this game get away. The Bengals scored 27 unanswered points to win the game and take over first place in the AFC North.
• It’s early in the season but with both teams having playoff aspirations this may be the game that haunts the Dolphins moving forward.
• Miami’s defense played well enough to win and contained a Bengals offense that has played well this season. Cincinnati only had one offensive touchdown as Miami controlled the majority of the game.
• The Bengals offensive staff stuck with the running game and Joe Mixon began to find some room to run in the second half, finishing with 93 yards on 22 carries.
• Kenyan Drake was the most productive player for the Miami offense, finishing with over 100 yards of total offense. He is a threat out of the backfield and causes problems for most linebackers in coverage.