8:20 p.m. ET
Key Coaching Decision #1: (PHI ball, trailing 3-0 / fourth-and-1, DAL 20 / 11:54 Q2)
• Philadelphia decided to go for it on fourth down and was stopped as running back Josh Adams was dropped for a loss on a run up the middle. We feel in this situation kicking the field goal and potentially tying the game was the better decision.
Key Coaching Decision #2: (DAL ball, leading 3-0 / fourth-and-2, DAL 31 / 10:23 Q2)
• Dallas lined up in a punt formation and they ran a fake as Jeff Heath took the direct snap for three yards and a Cowboys first down. Dallas came away with three points on the drive to extend their lead to six points.
• The Philadelphia defense could not get off the field as Dallas controlled the clock. Dallas won the time of possession battle by almost seven minutes. The Eagles defense came into the game second in the NFL in rushing defense but was gashed by the Cowboys and Ezekiel Elliott.
• The Eagles struggled with having offensive balance all night as they only ran the ball 16 times and had Carson Wentz drop back and throw 44 times. The defending Super Bowl champions face a tough stretch over the final seven games of the season, beginning with a game next week against the Saints in New Orleans.
• Dak Prescott played a solid game and threw for 270 yards as he spread the ball around and completed passes to eight different receivers. Prescott and Amari Cooper look to be in sync as Cooper finished with six catches for 75 yards.
• Ezekiel Elliott was the best player on the field as he finished with 151 yards rushing and an average of almost eight yards a carry. Dallas heads into a match with Atlanta next week as they try to make a run toward the NFC East title.