1:00 p.m. ET
• The Saints continue to play very crisp games, both offensively and defensively, and even kicker Will Lutz is becoming one of the more dependable kickers in the league.
• The Saints are a bit thin at wide receiver, but have done a good job working in undrafted free agents Austin Carr and Dan Arnold.
• Saints running back Mark Ingram looks to be getting his legs underneath him after he missed the first four games of the season due to suspension.
• Future Bengals opponents might want to take note that there was one Cincinnati possession in which Bengals used backup quarterback Jeff Driskel in a fashion similar to the way the Saints use backup quarterback Taysom Hill.
• Even though Cincinnati was the home team, this was going to be a tough game for the Bengals, as they were playing without a number of key players, including wide receiver A.J. Green.