At Green Bay
1:00 p.m. ET
Key Coaching Decision #1: (DET ball, leading 7-0 / fourth-and-3, GB 8 / 10:36 Q2)
• The Lions successfully executed a fake field goal when kicker Matt Prater received a shotgun snap and threw an 8-yard touchdown pass to tight end Levine Toilolo. A Prater extra point gave the Lions a two score, controlling lead.
• The Lions win was their fourth consecutive victory over the Packers.
• Aaron Rodgers was sacked early in the second quarter and left the game due to a concussion. Off-season acquisition DeShone Kizer came in and finished 16 of 35 for 132 yards and an interception.
• The loss was the Packers’ ninth of the season and they ended 2018 with a 6-9-1 record. This was their second straight losing season.
• Wide receiver T.J. Jones had two receiving touchdowns for Detroit and fellow wide receiver Brandon Powell had six catches for 103 yards. They stepped up in the absence of wide receiver Kenny Golladay.
• The Packers were without wide receiver Davante Adams and running back Aaron Jones.