1:02 p.m. ET
Key Coaching Decision #1 – (DAL ball, leading 13-10 / fourth-and-1 at DET 2 / 3:16 3Q)
• Dallas is leading by three with a chance for a double-digit lead. With the way Ezekiel Elliott was running the ball, this was a good decision by Jason Garrett. Dallas draws up a run for Elliott, who gets the first down for the Cowboys. He did fumble on the play but it was recovered by Dallas to keep the drive alive. Dak Prescott threw a 1-yard touchdown to Geoff Swaim on the next play.
• Kerryon Johnson looks to be a very solid draft pick by the Lions front office. The rookie out of Auburn only had nine carries on Sunday but averaged over 6 yards a pop.
• Golden Tate continues to be a great security blanket for Matt Stafford. Tate had a huge game with eight catches, 132 yards and two touchdowns.
• Cowboys DE DeMarcus Lawrence had 3 sacks on the day and contributed 8 total tackles. The Cowboys placed the Franchise Tag on Lawrence this offseason and he is heading for a big payday in free agency.
• Dak Prescott and the Cowboys offense are still struggling to find a consistent No. 1 receiver. Michael Gallup, the rookie from Colorado State, shows flashes but is still finding his way through his rookie campaign.
• Ezekiel Elliott was unstoppable on Sunday with 240 total yards of offense. That ncluded a 34-yard reception in the fourth quarter that set up the game-winning field goal. For Dallas to contend for a wildcard berth, Elliott needs to play at an all-pro level.