At New York
1:00 p.m. ET
Key Coaching Decision #1: (DAL ball, leading 14-10 / fourth-and-2, DAL 43 / 6:57 Q3)
• Dallas decided to go for it on fourth down. Dak Prescott completed an 11-yard pass to Cole Beasley to keep the drive alive. Prescott finished off the drive with a touchdown pass and a 21-10 Dallas lead.
Key Coaching Decision #2: (NYG ball, trailing 21-16/ 2-point attempt / 2:00 Q3)
• After a Giants touchdown, they decided to go for two. Eli Manning hit Evan Engram for a short pass an a successful 2-point attempt to cut the lead to three points.
Key Coaching Decision #3: (NYG ball, trailing 28-25 / fourth-and-1, NYG 35 / 7:48 Q4)
• Giants went for it on fourth down trailing by three points. Eli Manning ran a quarterback sneak to get the first down. Saquon Barkley capped off the Giants drive with a 2-yard touchdown run.
Key Coaching Decision #4: (DAL ball, trailing 35-34 / 2-point attempt / 1:19 Q4)
• After an amazing touchdown reception by Cole Beasley, the Cowboys went for two. Dak Prescott hit Michael Gallup for the successful conversion to give Dallas a 1-point lead.
• Dak Prescott played one of the best games of his career and finished with 387 yards passing and four touchdowns to lead the Cowboys to the road victory.
• Saquon Barkley set the NFL record for receptions by a rookie as he finished with 91 catches on the season. He finished the game with over 130 yards of total offense and a touchdown.
• As winners of the NFC East, Dallas will host the Seattle Seahawks in the Wild Card round next Saturday night. The Giants will head into the offseason having to decide if Eli Manning will be back leading the New York offense.