- Play Calling:
- The Denver offense scored three points against a below average Dolphins defense.
- I don’t know what kind of game plan would make up for the types of deficiencies that the Broncos have on offense.
- Personnel Utilization:
- The Broncos don’t have much behind starting quarterback Trevor Siemian. But they’re not going to win games with their quarterback going 20/42 and three interceptions (one of them being a “pick six”). Also they were 1 for 14 on 3rd
- The Dolphins running game was supposed to be non-existent after the trade of starter Jay Ajayi. Yet, second year running back Kenyan Drake has emerged in his place. On Sunday, he rushed for 120 yards on 23 carries, including one touchdown.
- In-Game Adjustment:
- The Dolphins had three interceptions, sacks and a dozen hits on Denver quarterback Trevor Siemian. The Broncos could not do anything to stop the Dolphins defensive line. This is why he Broncos are now on an eight game losing streak and the Dolphins just ended their 5 game skid. No adjustments were made in the gameplan. The Broncos just resigned themselves to losing this game.