Sunny/ 83 degrees/ 9 mph wind
- Colts head coach, Chuck Pagano, had the right idea putting the ball in Gore’s hands as much as possible and targeting Hilton. Rams defense was prepared and Indiana failed to execute and adjust.
- Rams forced Pagano to use backup QB Folzien to beat them by shutting down main playmakers.
- Pagano’s one dimensional play calling kept field narrow, which allowed Rams to get into backfield uninhibited.
- Rams head coach, Sean McVay, utilized his personnel perfectly. Rams main playmakers had a field day against a Colts defense that couldn’t find answers.
- The only thing keeping McVay from a perfect score is the Rams allowed some time at the end of the first half for Colts to salvage points. Luckily for the Rams, the Colts didn’t execute.