4:25 p.m. ET
Key Coaching Decision #1: (PHL ball, leading 3-0 / fourth-and-1, WAS 15 / 2:00 Q2)
• Facing a fourth down, the Eagles went for it. Nick Foles ran a quarterback sneak for an Eagles first down. The drive ended on a touchdown pass from Foles to Alshon Jeffery for a 10-0 lead.
Key Coaching Decision #2: (PHL ball, leading 10-0 / third-and-6, WAS 6 / 1:28 Q3)
• Foles threw an incomplete pass to Nelson Agholor at the Redskins goal line. Doug Pederson challenged the call on the field and the play was overturned as replay showed Agholor controlled the ball and reached across the goal line for the score. The touchdown gave Philadelphia at 17-0 lead.
• Nick Foles again played great football in place of Carson Wentz as the Eagles won their third straight game. Foles tied the NFL record for consecutive completions in a game with 25.
• The Philadelphia defense held Washington to 89 yards of total offense as they completely dominated the Redskins.
• The Eagles squeaked into the playoffs and will head to Chicago to play the Bears next week in an intriguing game. Foles left the game in the fourth quarter with bruised ribs, but should be ready for the game on Sunday. It will be interesting to see how he holds up against the ferocious Bears front four.