At Kansas City
4:25 p.m. ET
Key Coaching Decision #1: (KC ball, leading 21-0 / fourth-and-1, OAK 1 / 5:49 Q2)
• Kansas City decided to go on fourth down at the Raiders 1-yard line. Oakland defense came up huge as they stopped Chiefs running back Damien Williams for no gain. Oakland took over on downs and had a great drive that ended with their only points of the game a 50-yard field goal by kicker Daniel Carlson.
• Kansas City quarterback and MVP candidate Patrick Mahomes played a solid game with two touchdown passes and 281 yards through the air.
• Tyreek Hill had another explosive game for the Chiefs. He finished with five catches for 101 yards and two total touchdowns on the day. During the game he set the Kansas City single season receiving record with 1,455 yards.
• Oakland ran the ball well and finished with over 120 yards on the ground, but they could not overcome turning the ball over four times as the Chiefs cruised to an easy victory.
• The Chiefs move on to the playoffs, where they are the number one seed in the AFC; the Raiders move on to the NFL draft, where they have a boatload of picks at their disposal.